Oto Modul-Air – Single Rail, Curved Stairlift
If you are considering installing a curved stairlift, on steep, narrow or spiral stairs, Somerset Stairlifts & Mobility can survey, provide and install the Oto Modul-Air single rail curved stairlift. The thinnest single rail worldwide. This lift is quite discrete, due to the unusually small dimensions and tight fit, affording you a safe, elegant, stylish mobility solution.
One of a range of curved stairlift options from Somerset Stairlifts & Mobility. The Oto Modul-Air is a single rail stairlift designed to be fitted on steep, narrow, or spiral staircases and follows all curves in an inconspicuous way. The design of the Oto Modul-Air allows it to be fitted directly to the staircase, so there is no messy building work, dust and debris. After an initial home survey, each rail is profiled and manufactured to fit each twist and turn of your staircase – remember no two staircases are the same, so each single rail is bespoke. Once installed the first thing you notice about this stairlift is that it takes up very little space – the thin rail is unobtrusive, therefore making little impact to the space on your staircase.
- All the functions that you would expect from a stairlift.
- Automatically folding footrest fitted as standard.
- Optional automated swivel seat.
- Optional Reverse Drive Technology. The lift can travel partly or, even, entirely backwards, avoiding knee or hand collisions.
- Short start track ensures that any doorway at the bottom of the stairs can be left clear of obstructions.
- Supplied in a choice of fabric, leather-look or real leather upholstery.
- Choice of track colours: cream white, light grey or pale brown.
- Reverse drive technology. The lift can travel partly or, even, entirely backwards
- Fitted to the stairs, not the wall. No need to redecorate following the installation.
- Battery backup. The stairlift will continue to work in the event of a power cut.
- Compact unit folds up leaving the staircase free for other users.
- Two remote controls. The unit, once folded, can be moved along the track freeing up space in the hallway.
- Safety sensors that are designed to stop the stairlift if it meets any obstruction on the stairs.
- Clip operated seat belt for added security and peace of mind.
- Easy to use Control Lever. Robust and stable enough to be used as a support.
… … …
In our showroom we have different styles of stairlift set up for our customers to try out, so before you make up your mind, ensure you visit our showroom and take a stairlift for a test drive. We always have a wide range of both new and reconditioned stairlifts for our customers to view in stock.
Our showroom is open from Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm. We are easy to find in Frobisher Way TA2 6BB, just off Bindon Road (near the Silk Mills junction) – with car parking spaces just outside our showroom.
For further information about any of our stairlifts telephone Taunton 01823 288196 or email [email protected]
… … …
*Please note: all of our stairlift prices are subject to a home survey and can change depending upon the complexity or size of the staircase.